Daily Affirmations & Declarations
- This is the day that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it (Psalm 118:24).
- I am well rested and energetic. I sleep well at night. God blesses me while I sweetly sleep. (Psalm 127:2, Prov 3:24)
- I am a child of the Most High God. (Romans 8:16)
- It’s no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me (Galatians 2:20)
- As You are so I am in this world (1 John 4:17)
- I am full of power by the Holy Spirit The same POWER that raised Jesus from the dead lives in me! (Micah 3:8, Romans 8:11)
- I am never alone. I am never without help. (1 Chronicles 28:20, Matthew 28:20)
- I am restored. I have everything I need. (Psalm 23:1, 2 Peter 1:3)
- I am blessing the Lord, O my soul, and I recall all His benefits. I will bless Him at all times and His Praise will continuously be in my mouth. (Psalm 103:2-5, Psalm 34:1)
- I am surrounded by Your favor as with a shield. (Psalm 5:12)
- I am forgiven (Colossians 1:13-14)
- I am Holy. I am clean. I am unashamed and without fault before the Father. (Ephesians 1:4)
- I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. (2 Cor 5:21)
- I submit myself to God. I resist the devil, and he flees from me. (James 4:7)
- I am free. (2 Cor 3:17)
- My body is the temple of the Holy Ghost. (1 Cor 6:19)
- I am wise and I am empowered to make good choices. (1 Cor 2:16)
- I am transformed by the renewing of my mind. (Romans 12:1-2)
- I am redeemed from every curse and the blessings of Abraham are mine. (Galatians 3:13, Deut 28)
- I am led by the Spirit of God (Romans 8:14)
- I am anxious for nothing. (Phil 4:6-7)
- I am blessed with peace. (Psalm 29:11)
- I have strength for all things in Christ who empowers me. I am courageous. I am not afraid. (Phil 4:13, Joshua 1:9)
- My God girds me with strength. My strong spirit will sustain me. (Joel 3:10, Prov 18:14)
- I have the spirit of power, love and a sound mind. (2 Timothy 1:7)
- I overcome by the blood of the Lamb, and the word of my testimony. I am an overcomer. (Revelation 12:11, 1 John 4:4)
- I am confident that my prayers made according to my Father’s will are always answered. (1 John 5:14-15).
- I am saying what my Father says about me: I am free, saved, delivered, consecrated, approved, accepted, and loved by my Father! I am enough! And, when I pray, I believe that I have already received. (Jer 1:5, Mark11:22-24)
29. Speak over your Body with thankfulness!
- I will attend to His words; incline my ear to His sayings. Let them not depart from my eyes; keep them in the midst of my heart. For they are life to me and all who find them, and health and medicine to all my flesh! (Prov 4:20-22). “Dear Lord, I want to thank You for this word. It is life to me. It is medicine to all my flesh, and while I read it and hear it. I am taking it as my medicine and my youth is being renewed like the eagles (Psalm 103:5). My eyes are not dim my natural forces are unabated (Deut 34:7). I am the healed of the Lord. By your stripes I was healed (1 Peter 2:24). Thank You for giving me divine health today.”
30. Speak over your Life with thankfulness!
- I am restored. I am a new creation (2 Cor 5:17). “Dear Lord, I reflect You because You are shining Your face on me. Your words are in my mouth. I have Your mind, Your heart, Your motives, and Your armor on (Isaiah 59:17. Eph 6:10-18). You have set me free from me and given me Your nature. Thank You, Lord! Your life flows through me.”
31. Speak over your Purpose with thankfulness!
- “Thank you, Lord. You’ve laid up good works in advance for me to do today!” Ephesians 2:10.
And now create your own affirmations according to what you believe you are purposed to do. I have one I state most every day. If you have one, feel free to post it below.
Created to be shared, in Jesus’ name!
Leah (L.A.) Taylor
Biblical scripture versions: GNB, NASB, AMPC