This is what you eat for breakfast after a month of consecration. Doesn’t look great but it tastes delicious and it’s so good for you.
Try these Gluten-free banana pancakes.
So quick, so easy, so yum!
Here’s the recipe for two, but I halved it for one this morning:
- 2 bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/8 gluten- free flour (or substitute with baking powder or almond or coconut flour)
- Olive Oil
- Optional Toppings: Strawberries, Blueberries, Nuts, Maple Syrup
- Mix all ingredients (not toppings) together
- Heat the pan with a teaspoon of olive oil
- Pour 3 – 6 dollops of batter
- Cook for 2 minutes on each side
- Then top with Blueberries (or strawberries), drizzle on the Maple Syrup, add a tablespoon of Peanut Butter (or toasted nuts), and
Voila! Instant yum for the tum-tum.
The only thing that makes this better for me is my daily supplements.
Leave a Reply