Thank you for joining ReallyLeah for The 21-DAY Best Life Planning Challenge.
This is Day Three.
Give yourself three pats on the back! You are moving and grooving in the right direction. Let me remind you again: it is no small feat to actively change your life for the better. Sometimes we get comfortable with average when “God is able to give us exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think.” Ephesians 3:20. Let’s go with God’s plan!
Ready, Set, Focus!
We have two action steps for Day Three. The first should be completed immediately (an A.M. action), and the second should be completed by this evening (a P.M. action) or before bed.
Step 1. Memorize another goal (I hope you have at least three) while continuing to take a little time to meditate on all your goals for the year.
- (See Day Two if you need more explanation on Step 1.) Remember, do not fear negative thoughts. Take control over them with your words. “God has not given us a spirit of fear, but power, love, and a sound mind,” and this is how we ELIMINATE THE MESS in our minds. We speak against it with the truth. And your truth is your goal/affirmation.
- Another corresponding action to rid the mess from our best lives is to visualize our goals as already achieved. This leads us to our next step.
Step 2. Pull out or retrieve the pictures you clipped yesterday. The ones that represent each of your goals. Today we are going to create a vision board.
First, decide if you are going to use paper or your computer to create your vision board.
- Tape, glue, or staple your pictures on the paper of your choice. You can use a standard letter size sheet, construction paper, or a poster board. It is your vision so take liberty and overflow with creativity.
- I suggest you take a picture of your finished product, and save it in your phone so you can access your vision board any time you like.
- Open a new Word document and drag and drop your pictures onto the page. Make the page as visually attractive as possible, so you will enjoy looking at it throughout the day.
- Then save it as a pdf or take a snapshot with your phone and carry it around with you for easy access.
Finally, please send me a copy: email@example.com. I’d love to see what you created. And if you send me a copy of your vision board, I will send you a copy of mine in return.
These are our assignments for Day Three: To Renew our Minds with continued memorization and meditation of our affirmations/goals. And to Envision our best lives by creating the vision board of our dreams.
Thank you again for accepting the challenge. I look forward to viewing your skillfully created vision boards. Remember, we are on this journey together, so share any questions or encouraging words in the comment section and join my email subscription so you can receive automatic updates and notifications.
Till tomorrow, when we meet on Day Four for the next step in our 21-day online process towards our best year yet, be blessed with less mess,
ReallyLeah’s UnHotMess Series 1. 2021. Bringing in the Best and Pushing out the Mess