How I Got Over
Check out my everyday vitamins and supplements for healthy living. These items continue to help me manage and overcome disease. They may help you as well. Of course, consult with your physician first.
Dear friend, I pray that you are prospering in every way and are in good health, just as your whole life is going well.3 John 1:2 Christian Standard Bible
What I Take
A first-of-its-kind formula designed to fortify your body with the nutrients it needs for optimal health. This delicious, Apple Cinnamon flavored drink combines prebiotics, probiotics, green superfoods, and a powerful metabolic blend to help you start your day feeling nourished and refreshed.
A nutritional support of peripheral neuropathy and nerve pain relief, supplies the precise ingredients needed to help build and maintain healthy nerves. NSF is packed with the necessary b-vitamins and other nutrients for a healthy nervous system.
Combines high quality herbs and nutrients to support a healthy immune system, creating thin potent fast-acting formula for relief during the cold and flu season.
Get a daily dose of gut, joint and skin support with five types of collagen from four food-based sources. Use Multi-Collagen Protein in your morning coffee, smoothie, pancakes, oatmeal or similar feel-good recipes.
Pure, fresh, high-quality concentrated fish oil with added vitamin D3. Omega-3s provides the essential fats needed by the human body for optimal cellular health and functioning.
Our body needs plenty of fluids each day. Water helps to digest our food, absorb nutrients from food, and then get rid of the unused waste.
Let’s Live The Dream
Photo credit: Engin Akyurt
How I Eat
According to the Mayo Clinic Pyramid plan:
- Delicious Whole Foods
- Larger portions of the foods on the bottom of the pyramid.
- Smaller portions of the foods on top (including dark chocolate).
My Favorite Recipes
This page has been updated in the menu bar under Interests. Visit Really Healthy. Posted on Facebook 11/1/20. Shared her on 11/3/20. The doctors all say the damage to the nerves in my feet is permanent, but they also said my sister wouldn’t live past the age of three, nor walk or talk or feedContinue reading “Really Healthy Update”
God answers prayers! A month or so ago I simply prayed for a new physician who would understand my skin—and it’s issues as a result of the infections that numbed my nerves and challenges my ability to walk and do other physical activities. Anyway, I met her today! She’s wonderful and I know it afterContinue reading “A Step Closer to Healthier Skin”
- Use a Coaster, Please
- SHORT AND SWEET #17: T.S. ELIOT, CATS, PEOPLE“For you know only a heap of broken images.” T.S. ELIOT Born in St. Louis, Missouri, on this day in 1888. Thomas Stearns Eliot died at age 76 in London, England. He came from a prominent family. His grandfather founded Washington University in St. Louis. The reason I add this fact is that I wasContinue reading “SHORT AND SWEET #17: T.S. ELIOT, CATS, PEOPLE”
- CELEBRATE the little VICTORIESTough times are minor obstacles for tough people. One way to flip the script on trauma is to celebrate the little victories as you work toward success. For example, Of course, these are worst-case scenarios (for a reason). If we think of the worst thing that could happen in a failed situation, then we canContinue reading “CELEBRATE the little VICTORIES”
- IN THE ENDDealing with the death of someone dear With a heavy heart, I had to express condolences to the family of a classmate and former church member today. In fact, we attended church together as youths and then again as adults at a different church. She was a special person, bright, smart, successful in her career,Continue reading “IN THE END”
- PRAISEIt is said that specific praise seems sincerest. I know it to be true because when someone can specifically iterate the areas in which I helped them or made them feel good, it catches my attention, and I believe their words to be true. It does not mean they are, but it certainly appears authentic.Continue reading “PRAISE”