How I Got Over
Check out my everyday vitamins and supplements for healthy living. These items continue to help me manage and overcome disease. They may help you as well. Of course, consult with your physician first.
Dear friend, I pray that you are prospering in every way and are in good health, just as your whole life is going well.3 John 1:2 Christian Standard Bible
What I Take
A first-of-its-kind formula designed to fortify your body with the nutrients it needs for optimal health. This delicious, Apple Cinnamon flavored drink combines prebiotics, probiotics, green superfoods, and a powerful metabolic blend to help you start your day feeling nourished and refreshed.
A nutritional support of peripheral neuropathy and nerve pain relief, supplies the precise ingredients needed to help build and maintain healthy nerves. NSF is packed with the necessary b-vitamins and other nutrients for a healthy nervous system.
Combines high quality herbs and nutrients to support a healthy immune system, creating thin potent fast-acting formula for relief during the cold and flu season.
Get a daily dose of gut, joint and skin support with five types of collagen from four food-based sources. Use Multi-Collagen Protein in your morning coffee, smoothie, pancakes, oatmeal or similar feel-good recipes.
Pure, fresh, high-quality concentrated fish oil with added vitamin D3. Omega-3s provides the essential fats needed by the human body for optimal cellular health and functioning.
Our body needs plenty of fluids each day. Water helps to digest our food, absorb nutrients from food, and then get rid of the unused waste.
Let’s Live The Dream
Photo credit: Engin Akyurt
How I Eat
According to the Mayo Clinic Pyramid plan:
- Delicious Whole Foods
- Larger portions of the foods on the bottom of the pyramid.
- Smaller portions of the foods on top (including dark chocolate).
My Favorite Recipes
This page has been updated in the menu bar under Interests. Visit Really Healthy. Posted on Facebook 11/1/20. Shared her on 11/3/20. The doctors all say the damage to the nerves in my feet is permanent, but they also said my sister wouldn’t live past the age of three, nor walk or talk or feed…
God answers prayers! A month or so ago I simply prayed for a new physician who would understand my skin—and it’s issues as a result of the infections that numbed my nerves and challenges my ability to walk and do other physical activities. Anyway, I met her today! She’s wonderful and I know it after…
- GRATEFUL DAYSGratitude changes my attitude, which is why Thanksgiving ranks high on my list of holidays. Every so often, life seems a… Read more: GRATEFUL DAYS
- MOTIVATE ME MONDAY: Do It AfraidRepublished November 13, 2023 “Do it afraid!” Or at least make a move toward a better life. Why? Because I know… Read more: MOTIVATE ME MONDAY: Do It Afraid
- MOTIVATE ME MONDAY: Recreate the MomentDear Reader, Happy Motivate Me Monday! Here is something to consider on Tuesday and the rest of your week. My last… Read more: MOTIVATE ME MONDAY: Recreate the Moment
- Fall Fill-UpDear Reader, I apologize for not informing you earlier that I am currently taking a break to finish my next ebook,… Read more: Fall Fill-Up
- MOTIVATE ME MONDAYKeep Stepping Today’s MOTIVATE ME MONDAY comes straight from the good book, which is the Word of God. Psalms 37:23-24 declares… Read more: MOTIVATE ME MONDAY