How I Got Over
Check out my everyday vitamins and supplements for healthy living. These items continue to help me manage and overcome disease. They may help you as well. Of course, consult with your physician first.
Dear friend, I pray that you are prospering in every way and are in good health, just as your whole life is going well.3 John 1:2 Christian Standard Bible
What I Take
A first-of-its-kind formula designed to fortify your body with the nutrients it needs for optimal health. This delicious, Apple Cinnamon flavored drink combines prebiotics, probiotics, green superfoods, and a powerful metabolic blend to help you start your day feeling nourished and refreshed.
A nutritional support of peripheral neuropathy and nerve pain relief, supplies the precise ingredients needed to help build and maintain healthy nerves. NSF is packed with the necessary b-vitamins and other nutrients for a healthy nervous system.
Combines high quality herbs and nutrients to support a healthy immune system, creating thin potent fast-acting formula for relief during the cold and flu season.
Get a daily dose of gut, joint and skin support with five types of collagen from four food-based sources. Use Multi-Collagen Protein in your morning coffee, smoothie, pancakes, oatmeal or similar feel-good recipes.
Pure, fresh, high-quality concentrated fish oil with added vitamin D3. Omega-3s provides the essential fats needed by the human body for optimal cellular health and functioning.
Our body needs plenty of fluids each day. Water helps to digest our food, absorb nutrients from food, and then get rid of the unused waste.
Let’s Live The Dream
Photo credit: Engin Akyurt
How I Eat
According to the Mayo Clinic Pyramid plan:
- Delicious Whole Foods
- Larger portions of the foods on the bottom of the pyramid.
- Smaller portions of the foods on top (including dark chocolate).
My Favorite Recipes
This page has been updated in the menu bar under Interests. Visit Really Healthy. Posted on Facebook 11/1/20. Shared her on 11/3/20. The doctors all say the damage to the nerves in my feet is permanent, but they also said my sister wouldn’t live past the age of three, nor walk or talk or feed…
God answers prayers! A month or so ago I simply prayed for a new physician who would understand my skin—and it’s issues as a result of the infections that numbed my nerves and challenges my ability to walk and do other physical activities. Anyway, I met her today! She’s wonderful and I know it after…
- A SON BEATEN TO DEATH ON TV: Is this a new norm for Black American moms?(Caution: This post may be difficult to read) The sensationalism of Black versus Blue killings in our society is off theContinue reading “A SON BEATEN TO DEATH ON TV: Is this a new norm for Black American moms?”
- BLACK (EXCELLENCE) HISTORY AND LOVE MONTH: A little ditty about Mac and LJMy Black American history most intimately begins with these two – Willie Mac Lonon and Lonnye Jenkins Lonon– my grandparents. IContinue reading “BLACK (EXCELLENCE) HISTORY AND LOVE MONTH: A little ditty about Mac and LJ”
- AN UNLIKEABLE AFFAIR WITH THE NEWSRemember when the news was delivered by people we trusted I have never been a fan of the news. I’ve alwaysContinue reading “AN UNLIKEABLE AFFAIR WITH THE NEWS”
- KEEP THE MAIN THINGS THE MAIN THINGThe Final Review of the e-book, my first step away from symptomatic insanity, and a greatness ahead. On Saturday, January 21,Continue reading “KEEP THE MAIN THINGS THE MAIN THING”
- BOOK REVIEW OF DAY 5 AND 6 FOR 2023Days Five and Six seem to be error free, but I will make a plan to review these two chapters againContinue reading “BOOK REVIEW OF DAY 5 AND 6 FOR 2023”