On those days when you don’t have much time to fix a meal and you don’t want to eat junk food, here’s a quick, tasty, and nutritious alternative that’s as simple as one, two, three.
1. Mix Salad Ingredients in a Bowl:
- 1 cup of wild-caught salmon or tuna
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup of lemon (or to taste)
- 1 boiled egg
- 2 Tbsps. of mustard and relish
2. Prepare Additional Items:
- Medium size apples – cut into thin slices.
- Layer with baby spinach and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
3. Top the apples with salad and indulge.
I promise, it’s yummy, y’all! Which is why I’ve been sharing this recipe all week. I hope you enjoy it, too! ❤️
Now it’s your turn to share. What’s a quick dish you like to fix on your busiest days?