1. Information we collect and its use
We collect the following types of information about you:
(a) Information you provide us directly
We may ask for certain information such as a username, your first and last names, birthdate, phone number, profession and e-mail address when you register for ReallyLeah.com emails, or if you correspond with us. We also collect any messages you send us through the Service, and may collect information you provide in User Content you post to the Service (such as text and photos you upload to use in your designs). We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide the features and functionality of the Service to you, to correspond with you, and to address any issues you raise about the Service.
(b) Information we receive from third parties
We may receive information about you from third parties. For example, if you access our websites or Service through a third-party connection or log-in, for example, through Facebook Connect, by “following,” “liking,” adding the ReallyLeah.com application, linking your account to the ReallyLeah.com Service, etc., that third party may pass certain information about your use of its service to ReallyLeah.com. This information could include, but is not limited to, the user ID associated with your account (for example, your Facebook UID), an access token necessary to access that service, any information that you have permitted the third party to share with us, and any information you have made public in connection with that service. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the ReallyLeah.com Service. You may also unlink your third party account from the Service by adjusting your settings on the third party service. If you unlink your third party account, we will no longer receive information collected about you in connection with that service.
(c) Information we collect from you automatically
We will directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the pages you visit and other information (in respect of which, please see the paragraph on log file information below) that assists us in improving the Service.
(d) Cookies information and information taken from similar technologies
When you visit the Service, we will send cookies — small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser and lets ReallyLeah.com help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the site. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of the Service over time.
You can control or reset your cookies and similar technologies through your web browser, which will allow you to customize your cookie preferences and to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is disabled.
2. How we use your information
We use the information we collect about you for the purposes set out above which we have described in more detail below:
- Providing you with the Service: We use the information that you provide us to provide the Service to you. This includes allowing you to log in to ReallyLeah.com, operating and maintaining the Service, giving you access to your designs and billing you for transactions that you make via the Service. We also use information we collect about you automatically to remember information about you so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the site.
- For data analytics: We use information about you to help us improve the ReallyLeah.com Service and our users’ experience, including by monitoring aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Customizing the Service for you: We use information you provide us and information about you to make sure that your use of the Service is customized to your needs. For example, if you tell us your profession to recommend designs that are likely to be relevant to you.
- To communicate with you about the Service: We use your contact information to get in touch with you and to send communications about critical elements of the Service. For example, we may send you emails about technical issues, security alerts or administrative matters.
- To promote and drive engagement with the ReallyLeah.com Service: We use your contact information to get in touch with you about features and offers relating to the Service that we think you would be interested in. We also use information we collect about you to make sure that you get the most relevant offers and promotions based on your use of the Service, and your preferences. You can opt-out of getting these communications as described below.
- Customer happiness: We use information about you, information that you provide to our customer happiness team, and information about your interactions with the Service to resolve technical issues you experience with the Service, and to ensure that we can repair and improve the Service for all ReallyLeah.com users.
- For matters that you specifically consent to: From time to time ReallyLeah.com may seek your consent to use your information for a particular purpose. Where you consent to our doing so, we will use it for that purpose. Where you no longer want us to use your information for that purpose you may withdraw your consent to this use.
Legal bases for processing information under the GDPR (for users in the EEA)
For ReallyLeah.com users in the European Economic Area (EEA) ReallyLeah.com processes your information in accordance with European laws and regulations such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR governs how ReallyLeah.com may process your information, and the rights that EEA users have in relation to it.
This means that ReallyLeah.com will collect and use your information only where:
- We need it to provide you the Service and fulfill our obligations to you under our Terms of Service. This includes providing you with access to the information that you create in your designs.
- It is in our legitimate interests to provide a useful Service, to send you marketing and to enhance our Service via research and development (but only where our legitimate interest isn’t overridden by your interest in protecting your data).
- You consent to us using your information in a certain way – for example, to hear about new features or offers.
- It is necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
If you have consented to our use of your information you can withdraw that consent at any time. Depending on the situation you can either withdraw your consent by emailing email@example.com or through your account settings page. Where we are using your information because of a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use. However, if you do so it may mean that it is not possible for you to continue using the Services.
3. Sharing your information
We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside ReallyLeah.com and its group companies (including any parent, subsidiaries and affiliates) without your consent, except as noted in this section:
(a) Who we share your information with
Some of the third parties that ReallyLeah.com may share your personal information with include providers who assist ReallyLeah.com with functions such as:
- Customer support and customer management;
- Email services;
- Hosting and storage;
- Analytics; and
- Delivery of physical products;
4. Compromise of information
In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, ReallyLeah.com will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
5. Your choices about your information
(a) You control your account information and settings
You may update your account information by logging into your account and changing your profile settings. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests.
You may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices) although you can object to us providing these emails by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) Opting out of collection of your information
Please refer to your mobile device or browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools. Depending on your type of device, it may not be possible to delete or disable tracking mechanisms on your mobile device. Note that disabling cookies and/or other tracking tools prevents ReallyLeah.com or its business partners from tracking your browser’s activities in relation to the Service, and for use in targeted advertising activities by ReallyLeah.com, including via third parties’ websites. However, doing so may disable many of the features available through the Service.
If you want us to stop collecting information about you, there may be some settings you can adjust in your browser or device. But ReallyLeah.com might be really blah without it.
6. How long we keep your information
Following termination or deactivation of your User account, ReallyLeah.com will retain your profile information and User Content for a commercially reasonable time, and for as long as we have a valid purpose to do so. In particular, ReallyLeah.com will retain your information for the purpose of complying with its legal and audit obligations, and for backup and archival purposes.
7. Links to other websites and services
8. California users’ Privacy Rights
Californian users of ReallyLeah.com have additional rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Categories of personal information collected by ReallyLeah.com
For more details about the personal information ReallyLeah.com has collected in the past year, please see section 1 “Information we collect and its use”. For details on how we use that information, and who we share it with, please see section 2 “How we use your information” and section 3 “Sharing your information”.
ReallyLeah.com does not “sell” (as defined in the CCPA) the personal information of ReallyLeah.com users.
Making a request in relation to your personal information
The CCPA gives California consumers various rights with respect to the personal information we collect, including the right to (subject to certain limitations):
- Request to access the personal information ReallyLeah.com has about you; and
- Request that ReallyLeah.com delete all of your personal information.
California users may make a request by contacting us at email@example.com. We will authenticate your request using the email address associated with your ReallyLeah.com account and if necessary, proof of residency.
9. Changes to this Policy
We may update this policy from time to time to reflect our current practice and ensure compliance with applicable laws. When we post changes to this policy, we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this policy. If we make any material changes to the way we collect, use, store and/or share your personal information, we will notify you by prominently posting notice of the changes on our website and/or sending an email to the email address associated with your ReallyLeah.com account. We recommend that you check this page from time to time to inform yourself of any changes.
10. How to contact us
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ReallyLeah.com PO Box 5965, Ocala, FL 34478